Progear E-Vantage MTB 27.5" Electric Bike
- Frame Alloy 27.5×18"
- Fork Suspension Fork, 27.5", 100mm Travel with Lockout
- Handlebar Alloy Width 680MM, 6° rise
- Stem Alloy 70mm, +-7°
- Grip 130MM
- Crank sets Crank Length 170mm, 36t Chainring
- BB Sets L:BB73*127.5mm
- Pedal Alloy 9/16?
- Chain 1/2"*3/32"*116L
- Freewheel Shimano CS-HG200-8, 8-SPEED, 12-14-16-18-21-24-28-32(BR)
- R.Derailleur Shimano TY300D
- Shiter Shimano SL-M315-8R, RIGHT, 8-SPEED RAPIDFIRE PLUS
- Brake Mechanical disc brake, Rotor=160mm
- Hub Front 3/8"*13G*36H
- Rims 27.5"(650B)*1.5*13G*36H double wall H=25
- Spokes 253mm W/12mm brass nipple
- Tire 27.5"*1.95
- Seat Post ?27.2*350mm
- Seat Clamp ?34.9 Quick Release
- Kickstand Alloy Kickstand
- Motor 27.5”*36V*250W 25KM/H - Complies to EN15194
- Torque Sensor Dual hall Cable length:150mm
- Display 0-5 assist level, Max Speed 25kph
- Controller 27.5/700C 36V*350W 15A+1
- Battery 36V*10.4A
- Charger 42V 2A DC2.1 charger port 1200+900MM
Electric Bike Battery Information
The travel distance after a full charge on this e-Bike can vary from 30km to 70km.
There are several factors that will affect how long the battery will last after a full charge.
Level of pedal assistance – higher level of assistance will use more battery charge
Weight of Rider & Luggage – more weight may require more power from the battery
Terrain & Weather Conditions – Terrain & wind may cause drag, and will require more power to maintain speed.
Tyre Conditions – Incorrect tyre pressure may create more rolling resistance
Traffic/Route Conditions – Stop/Start cycling may use more power to accelerate up to appropriate travelling speeds.