Progear E-Trail MTB 27.5" Dual Suspension Electric Bike
The E-trail comes with duel front and rear suspension to give you a smooth ride over all terrain. The new design with the sleek integrated battery will cause people to look twice as you zip past them, not realising its an electric bike. It comes wit the 8 speed Shimano gears, disc brakes, 250 watt motor and 10.4ah battery.
Don't forget our free freight offer! Others charge $100-$200 for delivery. Click add to cart now.
- Frame Alloy 27.5×18"
- Suspension component 1000Lb×24×24×170mm
- Suspension Fork 27.5", 100mm Travel, Hydraulic Lockout
- Handlebar Alloy Width:680MM, 15MM Rise
- Stem Alloy 90mm, +-7°.
- Grip 130MM Rubber Grip
- Crank sets Crank Length 170mm, 36t Chainring
- BB sets L:BB73*127.5mm(26+73+28.5)
- Pedal Alloy 9/16"
- Chain 1/2"*3/32"*116L
- Freewheel Shimano CS-HG200-8, 8-SPEED, 12-14-16-18-21-24-28-32(BR),
- Derailleur R Shimano Tourney TY300D
- Shifter Lever Shimano,SL-M310,RIGHT 8 Speed Rapid Fire
- Brake Mechnical disc brake Rotor:160mm
- Hub Front 3/8"*13G*36H
- Tyre 27.5"*1.95
- Seat Post ?30.4*350mm
- Seat Clamp ?34.9 Quick Release
- Kickstand Alloy Kickstand
- Motor 36V*250W*27.5” 25KM/H - Complies to EN15194
- Torque Sensor double hall
- Display 0-5 Speed Levels - Max Speed 25kph
- Controller 27.5, 36V*350W
- Battery 36V*10.4A
- Charger DC2.1 charge port
Electric Bike Battery Information
The travel distance after a full charge on this e-Bike can vary from 30km to 70km.
There are several factors that will affect how long the battery will last after a full charge.
Level of pedal assistance – higher level of assistance will use more battery charge
Weight of Rider & Luggage – more weight may require more power from the battery
Terrain & Weather Conditions – Terrain & wind may cause drag, and will require more power to maintain speed.
Tyre Conditions – Incorrect tyre pressure may create more rolling resistance
Traffic/Route Conditions – Stop/Start cycling may use more power to accelerate up to appropriate travelling speeds.