Progear E-Sierra Mens Hybrid Electric Bike
This versatile e-bike is perfect for riding to work or down to the shops. It comes with a carry rack for your gear and guards to keep you clean and dry. Disc brakes, Samsung battery, LCD display and Shimano gears all at a really low price.
Don't wait, all our stock is selling fast. Get our free freight offer while it lasts, most stores will charge $100-$200 for delivery.
Your friends will not realise your riding an electric bike! The sleek integrated battery forms part of the frame and is barely noticeable. Its a high quality battery with 10.4ah in reserve that has a range of 30-70km depending on terrain.
The LCD backlit panel displays your speed, battery strength, kilometres travelled and what level of pedal assist your in. Level 0 give no power to the motor and you do all the pedalling. Each next progressive level provides power assistance to your pedalling.
The powerful 250 watt rear hub motor and 8 speed Shimano gears will propel you to the maximum speed of 25kmh.
The adjustable suspension forks will smooth out any rough patches you encounter.
- Frame Alloy 700C×18"
- Fork Suspension fork travel= 65 mm, with lockout
- Handlebar Alloy width: 660MM, 30mm rise
- Stem Alloy 70mm, +-7°
- Grip L:125mm,R:92mm, Closed end
- Crankset Alloy Crank Length 170mm, 36t Chainring
- BB setes L:BB73*127.5mm(26+73+28.5)
- Pedal Alloy 9/16"
- Chain 1/2"*3/32"*116L
- Freewheel Shimano CS-HG200-8, 8-SPEED, 12-14-16-18-21-24-28-32
- Derailleur R Shimano TY300D
- Shifter Shimano SL-M315-8R, RIGHT, 8-SPEED RAPIDFIRE PLUS
- Brake Front/Rear, Mechanical disc brake, 160mm Rotor
- Hub Front 3/8"*13G*36H*
- Rim 700c*1.5*13G*36H, H= 25 A/V
- Tire 700*40C
- Seat Post ?27.2*350mm
- Seat Clamp ?31.8 Quick Release
- Kickstand Steel Kickstand
- Motor 700C 36V250W 25KM/H - Complies to EN15194
- Torque Sensor Dual hall Cable:150MM
- Display 36V 0-5 level, Max Speed 25kph
- Controller square wave 36V*15A+1
- Battery 36v - 10.4AH
- Charger 42V 2A DC2.1 charger port
Electric Bike Battery Information
The travel distance after a full charge on this e-Bike can vary from 30km to 70km.
There are several factors that will affect how long the battery will last after a full charge.
Level of pedal assistance – higher level of assistance will use more battery charge
Weight of Rider & Luggage – more weight may require more power from the battery
Terrain & Weather Conditions – Terrain & wind may cause drag, and will require more power to maintain speed.
Tyre Conditions – Incorrect tyre pressure may create more rolling resistance
Traffic/Route Conditions – Stop/Start cycling may use more power to accelerate up to appropriate travelling speeds.