Progear E-Free 24" Electric Trike
Relaxing ride for coffee or pick-up the weeks grocery's!
This practical street cruiser has so much going for it. Three wheels means better balance and you don't need to worry about it falling over when you carry loads.
A strong steel frame will absorb impact shocks and the low step through design make it easier getting on and off. The wide padded seat is adjustable for height and angle, making it so comfortable on long rides.
250W DC Brushless Hub Drive Motor
The front drive hub motor is a perfect fit for this trike. With the pedal assist system it senses when your pedaling and the motor kicks in to amplify your effort. Similar to riding down a hill! Speeds of up to 25km/h can be reached.
Be in Control
With an LCD display, you'll be able to see your speed, trip stats, current power assist and battery charge.
You'll be able to adjust from level 1 to 5 of power assist, with the higher number providing more motor assistance during pedalling.
36v Lithium-Ion Battery
With a reliable 36v Lithium-Ion battery, you'll get excellent life and performance to keep you going and going. Safety tested to strict international standards. Neatly tucked in behind the seat for a low profile look.
Shimano 7 Speed Easy Shift
Changing gears is a cinch with our Shimano RevoShifter. Simply twist up or down in motion for a quick downshift or upshift. Our 7-speed reliable Shimano drivetrain comes with great gearing ratios for smooth and easy street/urban riding.
Braking is an essential component when going for a ride and is paramount for a safe and enjoyable journey whether it be from commuting or simply a scenic ride. Our Trike comes with front alloy V-Brakes and reliable rear Disc Brakes.
Whether you are commuting to work, going out shopping or simply going for a joy ride, never fret about having space to put your belongings, with a spacious 59 x 49 cm (L x W) rear basket.
Don't forget our FREE freight offer. Others charge $150-$250 for delivery.
Click the add to cart button above!
- Frame Strong steel frame with easy low stepover height, 24" Wheel
- Fork Steel Forks
- Handlebars Chrome Plated Steel
- Derailleur Shimano RD-TX35 Rear Derailleur
- Chainwheel & Crankset Promax 1/2" x 3/32"x 38T Chainwheel with 170 Alloy Cranks
- Brake Lever Promax Alloy Brake Levers
- Front Brake Promax Alloy V-Brakes
- Rear Brakes Rear Disc Brake
- Shift Lever Shimano SL-RS45-7R Shifters
- Freewheel Shimano ACSHG2008233 Freewheel
- Stem Promax Alloy Adjustable Stem
- Saddle Comfortable padded and spring leather saddle
- Saddle Clamp Promax Alloy Seat Post Clamp
- Wheels Easy rolling 24" x 1.75" Tyres
- Grip Comfortable Rubber Grips
- Bell Alloy & Plastic Bell
- Tyres Kenda 24" x 2.125 Black Tyre
- Rims 24" x 1.75 x 14G x 36H Alloy Rims
- Available Colours Black
- Carton Size 121 x 31 x 84.5 (L x W x H, cm)
- Gross Weight 40kg
- Warranty Lifetime warranty on frame and fork & 12 month warranty on electrical components
- Sizes 24"
- Motor 250W DC Brushless 36V
- Display BLCD Display Panel
- Battery 36V 9AH Li-ion Battery with Charge time of 4-6 Hours.
- EN61000-6-3: 2007+A1: 2011 and EN61000-6-1:2007
- Compliant. UN38.3 Compliant.
- Distance on Charge, 25Kms. (Depends on style of riding, terrain, weight carried and other variables
- Charger Information Maximum Speed 25 Kmh1
- Capacity Load capacity of 110Kgs
- Gross Weight 40kg
- Net Weight 37kg Approx.