Smartmotion Catalyst Electric Mountain Bike
The Smartmotion Catalyst electric mountain bike was designed in New Zealand by avid cyclists with the dream to integrate new technology and a great ride into one amazing bike. (They succeeded!)
An excellent enduro, dual purpose bike with capability on and off road, the Catalyst is ideal for the weekend warrior mountain biker who needs to commute and wants to enjoy recreational trail rides. The Smartmotion Catalyst is exceptionally manoeuvrable and makes riding the roughest roads easy.
Racks and lights are easy to take on and off the bike depending on the use. With top speeds of 49 + kph with pedalling, the 27.5 inch wheel allows you to cover ground quickly.
Don't forget our free freight offer. Others charge $100-$200 extra for delivery, with us its totally FREE!
- FRAME: 27.5 Low step hydro formed top tube with integrated controller and LCD. Small or Large size.
- FORK: SR suntour XCR32 Coil with 120mm travel, rebound and lockout adjustment.
- HEAD SET: Neco integrated tapered.
- HANDLE BAR: 31.8x720mm 30 rise.
- SEAT: SmartMotion Enduro.
- SEAT POST: 30.4x400mm Alloy.
- BRAKE: Tektro hydraulic with Tektro 180mm rotors.
- CHAINWHEEL: 32/42 170mm crank.
- CHAIN: KMC X10e.
- CASSETTE: Shimano 11-36T.
- FRONT HUB: Novatec.
- SPOKES: Black Stainless.
- RIM: 27.5 Alex DP23 with eyeletes.
- TIRE: Kenda 27.5*2.2 puncture resistant.
- DEREAILLUER: Deore 10 speeds.
- MOTOR: High torque brushless with freewheel 250-350w.
- SENSOR: Torque sensor including cadence sensor.
- DISPLAY: Full colour LCD in top tube. 5 Levels assist.
- BATTERY: Samsung 36V 14.5ah.
- CONTROLLER: Intelligent sine wave.